Monday, April 2, 2012

01/04/12: Passport application..

01/04/2012

Happy April Fool my friends,
early in the morning 6:45am, I wake up..
around 7:30am, dad fetch me to Immigration office, Port Klang for make passport purpose..
This is the first time I do personal passport,
when I still study, always do the group passport.. >.<

Google search knw they opens at Sunday also,
from 8am - 1pm,
really happy for that,
Malaysia really improve a lot.. :D

Reach there,
fill up the form completely..
Queue up..

Wait for the person incharge to chop on the form n give me number..


My number: 1026,
still need wait 19 person..
I thought need take me a long time to wait..
but it really out of my expectation,
around 20 minutes ad reach my turn..



There have mny counters..

After pass up my application form,
wait give money..
rm 300 for 5 Years..


after pay money, get a receipt n need to wait them proceed..
12pm only can come back to collect..


12pm,
My passport gao dim! :)


Actually on 18,19,20,21 April will go Hatyai v my Dear..
but OMG! 31st March Hatyai boom by terrorist,
so get force to change location,
still waiting my Dear's confirmation..:/

No comments:

Post a Comment