Thursday, March 29, 2012

28/03/12: The Hunger Games

28/03/2012

After work, me, Dear, Jiro & Chloe dinner at BBQ Plaza,Aeon BT..
while waiting for the 10:20pm movie, we walk around..
Me & Dear walk in Carlorino boutique for seeking the new arrival..
At last, Dear gift me 1 of the new arrival as anniversary gift..
But actually our anniversary still have 20++ days to go, :)


Carlorino new arrival..


Hiak Hiak!!! :)

This bag actually is rm439,
after 10% discount it only cost us rm395.10,
worthy isn'it? :D
The promoter who serve us also gift us a member card of Carlorino,
can use for discount purpose,
my b'day month i can get rm100 discount in a single rm300 receipt,
wohoo! :)
After bought it, went to Watson buy some facial product..

Den, it's time to movie..
We watch " The Hunger Games "..


The length of this movie : 2hours 23minutes,
in front of this movie I fall asleep,
too tired, somemore in front they keep on talking nonsense, haha..
but at last, quite interesting.. :)
My Dear say if I play hunger game I sure die no.1.. >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment